THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

@@Best ExperiEncE@@

TIRED..TiREd..tiRed...yesterday n today very tired coz had finishing school where organized by FPP n every ppl must attend and this finishing school start at morning until evening.

This 2 day finishing school me gained many acknowledge n very interesting, funny, enjoy n more more more n where every ppl also very nice. In here me want thanks to all my lovely fren where same group vf me, nice to meet u all n hope u all will b happy, healthy in ur future.

In this 2day finishing school we learned how communicate in english everyday, how to do a presentation informal and formal, we oso make a real presentation individualy. In d second day we learned how 2 analyse the work we are looking 4 by compare with other company, me oso learned how 2 created a resume and post letter and lastly we attend the interview truly like the real.

lastly, i jz wan to say this is the best experience 4 me in my university life n hope next time still have this kind of activity....

No comments: